Development of the University of Illinois Web
Kaitlin Duck Sherwood
This documented a project that I did in part for my Master's degree
in General Engineering.
I don't have the images available separately. To see the images, look at
the PDF version.
Table of Contents
The document is also available as one HTML file,
one PDF file (1M), and as
one text file.
- Figure 1 - UIUC Home page
- Figure 2 through 9 - UIUC second-level framework pages
- Figure 10 - References page
- Figure 11 - Transportation Building "lobby"
- Figure 12 - Transportation Building occupancy list
- Figure 13 - General Engineering home page
- Figure 14 - Room 117 Transportation Building location
- Figure 15 - Transportation Building location
- Figure 16 - Engineering Campus map
- Figure 17 through 25 - Virtual Walkthrough pages
- Figure 26 - Altgeld Hall wheelchair access
- Figure 27 - Programs of Study - General Engineering degree requirements
- Figure 28 - Courses Catalog - GE 221
- Figure 29 - Timetable - GE 221
- Appendix A - who_is_in source code
- Appendix B - where_is source code
- Appendix C - Accesses to major subsections